Friday, August 6, 2010

ROADTRIP!!!!


So one day Hubby asked me if I'd like to go to D.C. "Heck ya!" I thought. After thinking about it we decided that we would take a road trip across the country. We also decided to invite Hubby's little brother,B, and little sister, Ru. They were thrilled with the idea. We have been plotting and planning for over a month. We are planning on driving from Washington to Washington! Are we crazy? Yes! Are we excited? You bet!

The adventure will begin Monday, August 9th, for Hubby and me. We will be heading to Washington State to pick up Ru. Then we will be heading to Utah to pick up B. Then it's eastward bound we go!!!! Places we plan on seeing include: Kirtland, Ohio; Niagra Falls; Rochester, NY; Boston, MA; NYC; D.C.; and Nauvoo, IL. There will be other stops along the way as well! I will be keeping a journal of our adventures and my illustrations of different events. I won't be back until the end of August so my adventures won't show up on here until September. So stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. I love the picture of me! :) hey, you haven't named your car Santiago have you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont know if you will get this while your on your trip but if you stop in kirtland at the visitor center my neice is on a mission there her name is Sister Webb from Dallas Tx... shes only been out about 3 months but tell her i said hi if you see her... also she has red hair like you so you cant miss her :) have fun and be safe

    ReplyDelete